1.It is cruelty to the innocent , when the guilty go unpunished.
2.Blessed is he who hath kept the world pure and undone is
he who hath corrupted it.
3.Have your breakfast like a king; lunch like a prince; and
dinner like a pauper.
4. The night is made to dream, the day is an opportunity to
live those dreams.
5. Time is too slow for those who wait, too long for those who
grieve, too short for those who rejoice but eternal for those
–Henry Van Dyke.
6. Life is not a matter of milestones but of moments.
7.A man is measured by the size of things that anger him.
8. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
9. The mark of a good book is – it changes every time you
read it. –Anderson Cooper.
10. Joy consists in forgetting life.
11. A flock of sheep lead by a lion can win a battle but
a pack of lions led by a sheep is likely to lose it.
12.The words that enlighten the soul are more precious
than jewels.–Hazrat Inayat Khan.
13. When you are sinking, become a sub-marine.
14. By logic, no problems are solved. By love alone, all
problems are dissolved.
15. Why man, if the river were dry I am able to fill it
with my tears; if the wind were down, I could drive
the boat with my sighs.
16. A life with love will have some thorns but a life
without love will have no roses.
17. Thank You, Lord, for the many miracles we are
too blond to see.
18.It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People
are either charming or tedious.
19.One should leave his kids enough to do something but
not enough to do nothing.
20.There are two lasting bequests(gifts) we can give to
our children:one is roots, the other is wings.