1.It has been found that human bones contain traces
of silver and human toe nails contain gold traces.
2.We require 72 muscles to speak a single word.
3.Flies take off with a backward jump.
4.The human body contains enough fat to make
7 to 9 bars of soap.
5. Any number decreased by the sum of its digits
will leave a remainder that can be divided by 9.
6. The jeep got its name from its original initials
G.P. which stood for general purpose vehicle.
7. Muhammed is the most common first name
and Smith is the most common last name in the world.
1.Cockpit of Europe—————–Belguin
3.Land of Midnight sun———-Norway.
4.Playground of Europe———Switzerland
5.City of 7 hills———————-Rome.
6.Land of Maple leaf————-Canada.
7. China’s sorrow——————Hwang HO River.
8. Emerand Isb———————Ireland.
9.Land of rising sun————Japan.