1. Iron fist, velvet gloves.
2.The more light you allow within you,
the brighter the world you live in will be.
3. Time is what we want most but what we use worst.
4.It is much easier to be critical than to be correct.
5.Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything.
6.Don’t pay a compliment and expect a receipt.
7.Life has no rehearsals, only performances.
8. Leadership is action, not position.
9.Loneliness and the feelings of being unwanted
is the most terrible.
10. Feeling good is more important than looking good.
11. People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a
war or before an election.—Otto Von Bismarck.
12.A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
13.Public ridicule of any respected person is a
punishment worse than killing him.—Mahabharata.
14.Let us think not of big things but of good things.
15.Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labour does the body.