1.Thinking is difficult,that’s why most people judge.-Carl Jung.
2.Are Hindus idol worshipers?
No.Hindus do not worship idols. They worship the ideal(God)
behind the idols. When I salute the flag of my country, do I salute
the stick and the clothe or the ideals of my country represented
by the stick and the clothe?
3.What you have, many can have…..but what you are, no one can be.
4. Patience and silence are two powerful energies given by God.Patience
makes us mentally strong and silence makes us emotionally strong.
5. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous that it makes us
forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
6. When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you finally get
one of two results: A person for life or a lesson for life.
7. Happiness is a crazy mathematics because it multiplies when you
8.Unless one decides to be happy , no amount of wealth and comforts
can make one happy.
9. Never leave a true relationship for few faults. Nobody is perfect,
nobody is correct always and in the end affection is always greater
10.7 steps to happiness:-
1.Think less, feel more.2.Frown less, smile more.3.Talk less listen more.
4.Judge less, accept more. 5. Watch less, do more.6.Complain less, appreciate
more.7.Fear less, love more.
11.Sincere friends are like blood, though they are not seen over skin;
but they come out when you are wounded.
12.Some people hurt by words, some by actions and some by silence.
But the biggest hurt is that someone ignoring us, when we value them a lot.
13.Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate.
Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.
14.Never expect anything in return from anyone. But the truth is when we
really love someone, we naturally expect a little care and love from them.
15. People will hurt you, God will heal you. People will humiliate you, God
will magnify you.People will judge you, God will justify you.
16.The most beautiful music in the world is your own heart beat because
God composed it.
17. True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places
and lead you back to the light.
18. A woman can forget a man who broke her heart and left her shattered
but she can never forget the man who gathered the broken pieces, healed
her soul and made her smile again.
19.”I don’t fight back,” doesn’t mean I’m weak. It means I am mature enough
to know that anger won’t solve anything.
20. Anger comes alone but takes away all the good qualities from us.
Patience too comes alone but brings all good qualities to us. Choice