22.Dinkum, fair dinkum dinky di = Genuine, true, the real thing.
24.Don’t come the raw prawn=Don’t try to fool me.
25. Down Under=Australia and New Zealand.
26. Drink with the flies=A solitary drinker.
27. Drongo=An unintelligent and worthless person.
28. Earbash=Talk non-stop.
29.Ear bashing=nagging, non-stop chatter.
30. Fair go, Fair crack of the whip=Give someone a break.
31.Five finger discount= Shoplift.
32. Galah=A noisy parrot, used to describe someone who is
noisy and nonsensical.
33. G’day=Traditional Australian greeting meaning ”Hello”.
34.Got no coin=short of funds.
35.He’s got tickets on himself= A person who thinks he is
37.Fair go=noun:-a chance(”give a bloke a fair go”)
38.Footy=noun:-Aussie Rules Football.
39.Good on ya=good for you, well done.
40.Heaps=a lot, e.g.”thanks heaps”,”(s)he earned
heaps of money” etc.
41.Icy pole=Frozen Popsicle or ice cream on a stick.
42.Jack- in- the- box=Someone who can’t sit still.
43. King hit=A punch delivered without warning.
44.Knocker=One who criticizes.
45.Lair=A show -off.
46. Larrikin=A ruffian.
47.Make a crust=Work for a living.
48.Mate=Greeting can refer to men and women
49. Narkie= Someone who is negative or short tempered.
50. Outback=The remotest parts of the bush.
51.Ocker=A boorish Australian.
53.Oz=Term for Australia.
54.Oldies=Parents-”I”ll have to ask my oldies.