1.The most pathetic person in the world is someone who
has sight but has no vision.-Helen Keller.
2. Anger fogs understanding just as smoke covers the fire.
3. Highest form of prayer is gratitude.
4. All vices are like chains thrown around the neck.
5. Focus more on the people who inspire you than the
people who annoy you.
6. The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance.
7.Do not use words(spoken or written) that may hurt someone
and learn not to get adversely affected by harsh words of others.
8. Breakdowns(failures) can lead to breakthroughs(success).
9. Forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age.
10.Where there is a power centre, there are always under currents.
11. Now the people need more of interdependence rather than
independence to live peacefully.-Sri Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
12.There’s never a wrong time to do the right thing.
13.The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs
is to be ruled by evil men.–Plato.
14.Those who betray their friends must not expect others to
keep faith with them. ——–Aesop’s Fable.
15. Laziness finds its own punishment.——-Aesop’s Fable.
16. Man is merely a strand in this web of life.
17.Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
18.Love more and all good things will be yours.
19. The common arguement that crime is caused by
poverty, is a kind of slander on the poor.
20.Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints
his own nature into his pictures.