1.Let your smile change the world; but don’t let the world change your smile.
2.A bad mood is never an excuse to use cruel words. Never. Moods pass, but cruel words wound the soul.
3. Always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst and mind that forgets the bad and a soul that never looses faith.
4. I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.
5. Stop trying to make everybody happy.You aren’t chocolate.
6. Anyone in this world is neither born as our friend nor as enemy. Our act, attitude and approach makes them become either one—!
7. Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others exists in you. Remember, life is an echo. It always gets back to you.
8. Make time for people who make you feel extra special.
9. Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. So just enjoy life, have fun and give them something to talk about.
10.You are responsible for your own happiness.If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.
11. Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.
12. As you get older, you will start to understand more and more that in life, it’s not about what you look like or what you own. It’s all about the person you’ve become.
13.Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.
14. Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.
15. Sometimes you just have to stay silent because no words can explain what’s going on in your mind and heart.
16. Look at everything as though you were seeing it for either the first or last time……then your time on earth will be filled with glory.—–Betty Smith.
17. Don’t be afraid to change. You may lose something good but you may gain something better.
18. Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles.It takes away today’s peace.
19.Spending time with children is more important than spending money on children.
20. Death is not the greatest loss in life, the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.