1.To love someone deeply gives you strength…
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
2. Love is like quicksilver in the hand.Leave the
fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.
3. Love is the child of illusions and the parent of disillusion.
-Miguel De Unamuno.
4.We can live without our friends but not without our
5. Don’t part with your illusions. When they are gone
you may still exist but you have ceased to live.
6. The human race is governed by its imagination.
7.Men will wrangle for religion; write for it; fight for it;
die for it; anything but-live it.
8.Reading is to the mind, what exercise is to the body.
9.The execution of the laws is more important than the
making of them.
10. Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.
11. Son, if you are to speak for people, you must know them;
and if you are to represent people, you must love them.
—Samuel Ealy Johnson.
12.Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see
13. God has given you one face and you make
14. Haste in every business brings failure.
15.What is the hardest tasks in the world? ”To think.”